Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

How sweet it is.....

Sebastian and his Daddy

Cuddling....
Eric and Helayna, watching S "read" his book
An Arizona Diamondbacks fan already!
Reading the book that his sister, Mia sent for him
Reading together
Too cute in his hat!

Fell asleep in Helayna's arms...precious!
Sleepy boy
Awwwww...how cute...
Adorable!
Fell asleep while talking to me on Skype...hmmm...am I boring him?
Sister and brother
Helayna, holding S in the new blankie she picked for him
Sweet boy
He's definitely teething!
Daddy,making S laugh!
Dad and son...at last!
I love this one!
Just don't throw him too high!!!!!!
Helayna and Sebastian having fun!

There is nothing cuter.....



....I am so blessed.....

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pics, but my fave is Eric with S and Helayna in the back... i dont know, but to me it is like a picture showing the future of your family and how far you have all come to this place... kinda deep I know, but I just sat and stared at it and all that came to me! So, i wanted to share! <3 love you all!

    ReplyDelete